You can now specify the type of knowledge that you simply enter when sharing progress and consequence statistics in the Platinum seal.
After you’ve got chosen your statistics, you’ll be requested to enter particulars about every statistic. The factor type is a manner to let customers know which class of statistics they’re viewing. Use the drop-down menu to choose from certainly one of the 5 classes.
Every metric type is simply as necessary, and no type is taken into account higher than every other. Below is a brief information to selecting the acceptable metric type.
- Input – Choose this metric type when the statistic refers to sources used to ship packages. Examples of enter metrics are the variety of donations, the variety of earnings, the complete hours of volunteers and the relationship between employees and prospects.
- Exit – Choose this metric type when the chosen metric refers to the execution of packages & # 39; s. Examples of output metrics are the variety of ladies being served, the worth of the items distributed and the prices per buyer being served.
- Result – Choose this metric type when the metric refers to issues that occur because of the program after it’s accomplished. Examples of end result statistics are the variety of prospects who had been glad with their expertise, the variety of prospects whose conduct modified after the program and the repeat fee of the buyer.
- Context – Choose this metric type when the statistic refers to creating a greater understanding of the circumstances during which a program exists. Example of context statistics are the variety of veterans, the common earnings in the space, the variety of most cancers diagnoses in the space.
- totally different – Choose this metric type when the metric describes one thing aside from an enter, output, consequence or context.