All companies do not do charity just because they want to look good. Some people use their resources selflessly to try to help someone who needs it, such as feeding the homeless, helping the unemployed during job interviews, giving free stuff etc.
We at The bright side Believe that kindness makes the world a better place and think that the examples in this article will inspire you to do the same.
1. A Mexican company manufactures plastic cutlery and straws from avocado seeds that biodegrade completely in 240 days.
2. Holiday for non-smokers
The Japanese company Piala Inc. gives its non-smoking employees 6 extra days of vacation to compensate for the time they spend working while their colleagues smoke.
3. Be My Eyes helps you become the eyes of the blind and partially blind to help them in their daily activities.
Be My Eyes has created an app that helps blind and partially blind people get help from volunteers to solve their daily tasks at any time of the day or night. The application runs in 180 languages and more than one million people already have it installed.
4. This company hires homeless people to help them get back on their feet.
5. This company facilitates the sale of their clothes to several children.
6. This coffee helps preserve the environment!
7. Call people for interviews
8. "A message from a lawn mowing company after a big storm hit our city last night"
9. This supermarket has a quiet hour for those who may need it.
10. Merchants understand that people could steal things because they really need them.
11. This German hardware store is asking dog owners to bring their dogs indoors because it's too hot in cars
12. This store offers free bottles of water due to the extreme heat in St. Louis. Good job, humans!
13. This waste free shop in Scotland offers free school uniforms.
14. "The restaurant where I am, has these coasters on which you can turn. As a person who has seen the effects of an abusive relationship, it is wonderful. "
15. The Danish brewery Carlsberg bought a new packaging to reduce the use of plastic: the cans are glued and held by a single strip of plastic.
16. This Korean company has a giant sports center on its roof to keep employees healthy.
17. This recyclable laundry detergent even contains recyclable bottles.
18. Help feel the gas
This energy company sends a letter informing consumers about natural gas, which includes a scratch pad for those who do not know what natural gas looks like.
19. A little pizzeria does a big thing
For almost 4 years, this pizzeria has donated more than 142,498 slices of pizza valued at approximately $ 70,000.
Have you ever encountered examples of selfless business help? Tell us about your experience in the comments.